Thompson Outpatient Services offer therapeutic counseling for children, adults, and families within the Thompson network as well as from the community at large. All services are provided by licensed, independent practitioners who specialize in the mental health needs of children and families. Services are available at Thompson’s Wendover Road Campus or in other designated educational settings.
Are you concerned about a child who is:
- Anxious, worried, afraid
- Doesn’t have many friends
- Threatens to run away from home
- Struggles with attachment & relationships
- Often in trouble at school
- Bullied by others
- Sad, depressed
- Exhibits inappropriate sexualized behaviors
Are you an adult who is:
- Struggling with relationships
- Having a difficult adjustment
- Feeling overwhelmed or stressed
We Can Help!
- Individual, family & group therapy
- Children and adolescents ages 3 -18
- Adults ages 18 and over
- All clinicians are licensed LCSW, LPC, or LMFT
All therapeutic interventions utilize a relationship-based philosophy.
Our treatment approaches include, but not limited to:
- CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- TF-CBT (Trauma-Focused CBT)
- DDP (Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy)
- Pathways Curriculum for SAY
For more information, please contact Admissions at 1-888-293-6216 or email@example.com.