Children and inspiration define our new, state-of-the-art campus. This cheerful and welcoming educational center patiently nurtures our youngest children, infants to age 5, providing family support through a variety of strong home/school partnerships.
Some of our children have special needs; some are here for the support missing in a fragmented home; and some are everyday children simply adding to our rich and intentional diversity. Regardless of their circumstances, all find devoted, caring teachers who daily partner with parents to promote a natural love of learning.
An essential component in the lives of those we touch, the Thompson Child Development Center provides year-round, high-quality education and care for up to 150 children and their families.
- Nationally accredited (NAEYC)
- North Carolina Five-Star licensed
- Birth to age 5
- 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Low staff/child ratios
- Child-centered and individualized programming
- On-site specialists: speech & language, occupational, play and inclusion therapies
- Partnership with Smart Start (Polliwog)
1645 Clanton Road,
Charlotte, NC 28208
Phone: 704-333-5382 | Fax: 704-332-7726 | Email: email@example.com